William G. Satterlee & Sons Inc.

Company History

Our History

William G. Satterlee & Sons, Inc. was acquired by William G. Satterlee and Lois E. Satterlee May 1959. The company served Northern Indiana, Southern Jefferson and Western Cambria counties. The company incorporated in 1980 with David and Gary Satterlee as owners. William G. Satterlee & Sons, Inc. currently serves Indiana, Jefferson, Clearfield, Elk, Clarion, McKean, Warren, Armstrong, Westmoreland, Fayette, Somerset, Cambria and Cameron counties, supplying over 50 million gallons of petroleum products a year from seven bulk plants, 19 card locks and three service stations.

About Us | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | ©2007 William G. Satterlee & Sons Inc.